Friday 8 April 2011

Nee-ha!!!

Lucy,

You crack both Daddy and I up. You are hysterical! One of your latest exploits was riding the horse in Sam's room. It came from Aunt Christi and Uncle Tom and you were scared of it for a long time, but now you love it. I don't know where you figured out that you were supposed to say "yee-ha" when you were riding it, but you spontaneously started yelling it, and thankfully Daddy had his ipod to record the image for all posterity. However, your "yee-ha" came out as "mee-ha" or "nee-ha", which makes it even funnier.

You amuse us every day. You have a knack of driving us crazy and then sidling up to us and asking in a sweet voice, "Are you happy, Mommy?" And then once you do what I've been asking you to do (over and over again!), you ask me, "Are you happy NOW, Mommy?" I have to give you points for gumption. Happy Friday!

love,
Mommy/Mom/Jennie

P.S. To all you blog readers, make sure you comment. It's nice to know who is reading it, and I'm hoping to hear from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment